1. We may collect your contact information (like your e-mail address) when you visit our web site.
Unless you object, your contact information may be used:
- – to send you information about our activities and general promotional material
- – to monitor who is accessing the web site or using particular services; and
- – to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this way or in any other ways you can advise us by email.
2. We make use of “cookies” which enables us to monitor web site traffic and to improve our services. A “cookie” does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can either accept or reject it in each instance.
3. We will not sell or supply your personal information to a third party, or use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to your use of this web site. Accordingly personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
4. Should you request us not to use personal information in a particular way or not at all, we will endeavour to implement all reasonable measures to comply with your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- – we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not advise us of your objection to such use or disclosure;
- – we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist an agency responsible for law enforcement, for government or public security; or
- – we are required by law to disclose the information.
5. We will retain the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we are legally required to do so.
6. We may monitor your e-mail message content for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
7. Personal information we collect may be gathered together for analysis but we would always ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
8. We will do our very best to keep all personal information confidential, however, we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
9. Whilst we consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our web site, it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
10. You have the right to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have supplied to us over this web site. You also have the right to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.